Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Crazy Ramblings #4


Lately I have been reading a lot of suicide posts on different blogs and hearing such stories. It's mostly them or goodbye posts. Like the other day; I was going through some blogs and most of them had just goodbyes. I wonder if it will ever happen to me.  I hope not. And then there are the suicide posts. I don’t know why people even consider it. They probably consider it because of people.  Whoever had the thought of suicide occur to him or her and who is reading this I want them to know something: nobody is worth it. You'd be sacrificing your life for them but there is a 90% probability that they wouldn’t even care, they'll go ahead with their own lives and probably hurt a few other people like they did you. So it's better just to hang in there, regardless of the hurt and betrayal. It will obviously pain you but sooner or later you will come to terms with yourself. And if it's crucial times that have caused you to think of it, I am sure life hasn’t disappointed you and has done better for you, and in times to come it will do the same. So don’t consider suicide, consider moving on. Smile. Deny your life the hurt and pain. Be strong. Face it. Stand up. You are worth everything good that has ever happened to you, and more. Be happy. Be crazy. I am crazy. I know I am. 

15 comments:

  1. yes i've been there. and there are many reasons why we consider suicide, not just love gone wrong. but suicide should not be an option.
    good one =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's should never be an option. Only he who has given you this life has the right to take it back! Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Who knows what goes in the minds of those considering suicide but surely taking such a drastic step is not easy. Such a mental turmoil is difficult for us to imagine. I agree with you that no one is worth dying for but this fact skips the mind of those who just can't seem to handle their lives. There is no justification on choosing to kill oneself but such persons can't be accused either. These things are really difficult for people like us (who value life to the most) to understand.

    Off topic but I thank you for joining my blog. I hope to get to know you better. :)

    P.S. I am crazy too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We probably would never know but suicide is the other name of giving up, and if problems (no matter how tough) do not break us down, i wonder what will make us stronger, they teach us how to handle the very lives that we think of losing!

      Your welcome i went through a couple of your posts, they were really good. Same here!

      Delete
  3. you should really think about becoming a writer...may be a novelist..why not take literature and later you can go abroad to do your masters aur may be Phd

    think about it love
    if you are thinking whom am i? well i happen to be the person who i cry on the phone with you :D and soon....i shall share your blog with every one in my account just for the world to know that there is a great writer who will soon be famous ... :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shukran one-of-my-chussar-friends. Now i am really curious which one of them are you! Hayeee I wish, dekho kya banta hai mera! :*

      Delete
  4. One thing. I never ever think of that word no matter how worst the situation gets. Reason, I know I deserve 'to live' that is why I am blessed to be gifted a chance. Sooner or later, whatever is happening will change.

    Excellent! I like the way you put your thoughts into words :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If only we all thought the way you do! *sigh*

      Delete
  5. Wo wala comment mainay nae kiya tha :P
    Yeh wala mera ha, chandni <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one has the right to end life intentionally, even if it's your own. Don't do it not for yourself but for the sanctity of life and I promise life would be fair thereon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fact is that the people who commit suicide are not actually brave but they are the coward one who can not even face the simple difficulties of life. This is the examination set on us by Allah (azmaish) to see if we stand strong in our way. Suiciders are the real losers they fail in this world as well in the eternal life after death!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well said. If only people would realize that, in the intense pain or disappointment of the situation they probably forget. They shouldn't/

      Delete
  8. True. Nobody is worth your life. And it Always gets better!
    And yeah, suicide posts are awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by once again! :D

      Delete