Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Crazy Ramblings #9


When I step out of the house, my first instinct is to look up at the sky, to search for the clouds or feel the rain on my face. Today when I stepped out around four I looked up even before the porch ceiling was out of the way and when I noticed the sky, I sighed. It was beautiful; dotted with random white fluffy clouds overlapped by grey ones that made them look like they had blurry edges that transfused into the sky. It was beautiful, there's no other words for it. I am entranced by clouds, I guess it's pretty obvious considering I write a lot about them. Sigh. The blurry edges presented a different story to me, altogether. Like the stage beyond exhaustion, when tiring becomes funny; when the line between reality and imagination blur, when they merge. Those moments when you can believe what you see, even though whatever you see is probably half your imagination. The moments when everything makes sense, yet the next moment it's all senseless. That absurd, silly state. The wonderful reality of the moment.

-Momina

18 comments:

  1. The sky's definitely underrated on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy clouds myself. I also really enjoy those moments when reality and dreams collide and I become incredibly lucid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you spin two things entirely different and make them look like they fit perfectly? Real talent girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I am honored. Thank you so much, Joy!

      Delete
  4. Crazy, very crazily beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can still recall the time when the wide expanse of the sky would be dotted with all sorts of cloud formations, enriched with a deep pink/reddish hue of the setting sun and I could spend all my time watching them and dreaming and imagining stories depicted in those formless forms in the sky. Thanks for making me recall a few blissful moments of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has not been a wonderful reality of the moment for me, but I can still relate to this post very well. In strange, different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some worth living moments of life perfectly described! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reality or illusion..ur writing is fantastic...GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muh, Adhi. And do drop by again to share your views! :)

      Delete